Kia Stinger was revealed last year in 2017 to positive reviews, but I don’t think anyone was expecting this South Korean sports car with American hotrod personality to actually rival BMW and Audi of its class… at a fraction of the cost. Surprise though it may be, it’s a welcome one for Portland Kia…
– Easy time efficient buying process.
– 10 yr./100,000 mile powertrain warranty on 98% of all pre-owned vehicles.
– Every pre-owned vehicle has an additional comprehensive maintenance plan added to it.
– Over 10 master mechanics in the service department.
– Full-service oil and filter change for only $25.95.