NON-SMOKER, ONE OWNER, GPS/NAVIGATION, FRESH TRADE, BELOW MARKET PRICE, BACKUP CAMERA, ALLOY WHEELS, LEATHER, PUSH BUTTON START, PANORAMIC SUNROOF, THE WHOLE SHABANG PACKAGE.
How long is my limited warranty really good for?
• The limited warranty is valid for 3 months after the date of purchase, or for up to 3,000 miles, whichever comes first.
Which vehicles come with the limited warranty:
• This no-charge warranty comes standard with every used vehicle sold at Kia of Portland.
What is covered under the limited warranty?
• Any and all defects related to the engine, transmission & drive shaft, cooling system, electrical system, fuel system, inoperable accessories, brake system, steering, suspension, tires, wheels, air bags, and exhaust. DAMAGE TO THE VEHICLE CAUSED BY THE PURCHASER IS NOT COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY.
How much extra does the warranty cost:
• The limited warranty comes standard on used vehicle offered for sale at Kia of Portland.
Who administers the limited warranty?
• Kia of Portland
Is there extra maintenance required to maintain the warranty?
• NO. You must simply follow the scheduled maintenance as recommended in the manufacturer manual. However, damaged caused by an act or omission of the purchaser invalidates the warranty.
Do I have to have my service completed at Kia of Portland?
• YES. All warranty repairs must be performed at Kia of Portland.
Where am I covered by this warranty?
While the limited warranty is valid throughout the contiguous United States, all repairs done under the limited warranty must be performed at Kia of Portland. In order to perform warranty repairs, you are responsible for delivering the vehicle to Kia of Portland at your own expense.
* Whether you desire value, practicality, stylish looks or surprising technology and amenities in your economy hatchback, the 2015 Soul checks all the boxes. The new plug-in Kia Soul EV, meanwhile, offers all that in an electric car with an EPA-estimated range of 93 miles. Source: KBB.com
* Loads of available features; attractive cabin with user-friendly controls and ample passenger space; long warranty; excellent crash test scores. Source: Edmunds
* Totally transformed, the Kia Soul is more fun to drive, has more advanced technology, and more surprises. It looks different because it is different. With its unique styling inside and out and impressive features it's a new way to roll. Think of the Soul as your personal canvas. It's ready for custom touches. Unique colors inside and out for you to choose from. Plenty of optional accessories, like aluminum sill plates for the doors, all-weather floormats and bumper applique. For the finishing touch, a sunshade with the name Soul on it. Soul ! models have distinctive front LED accent lights and LED taillights to stand apart from the rest. Enjoy the strong performance of Soul's 130-hp 1.6L engine or Soul + and ! models' 164-hp 2.0L engine and 6-speed automatic transmission. Manual transmission is also available on Soul and Soul +. An available Eco Package on Soul+ includes Idle Stop & Go. It automatically turns off the engine when you come to a complete stop and then seamlessly restarts the engine when you release the brake pedal. Inside you will experience tons of standard features including 60/40 split-folding rear seats and Bluetooth. Available features include sunroof, push-button start with smart key, pulsating speaker lights, heated front seats, power-folding mirrors, voice-command navigation system, automatic climate control, rear-camera display, USB/aux for your MP3s, an accessory cable that lets you control your iPod, and UVO infotainment system which lets you use your compatible cell phone to make hands-free calls, receive and respond to text messages, listen to streaming audio, enjoy your personal music, and play your favorite song, artist or gen