How long is my limited warranty really good for?
• The limited warranty is valid for 3 months after the date of purchase, or for up to 3,000 miles, whichever comes first.
Which vehicles come with the limited warranty:
• This no-charge warranty comes standard with every used vehicle sold at Kia of Portland.
What is covered under the limited warranty?
• Any and all defects related to the engine, transmission & drive shaft, cooling system, electrical system, fuel system, inoperable accessories, brake system, steering, suspension, tires, wheels, air bags, and exhaust. DAMAGE TO THE VEHICLE CAUSED BY THE PURCHASER IS NOT COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY.
How much extra does the warranty cost:
• The limited warranty comes standard on used vehicle offered for sale at Kia of Portland.
Who administers the limited warranty?
• Kia of Portland
Is there extra maintenance required to maintain the warranty?
• NO. You must simply follow the scheduled maintenance as recommended in the manufacturer manual. However, damaged caused by an act or omission of the purchaser invalidates the warranty.
Do I have to have my service completed at Kia of Portland?
• YES. All warranty repairs must be performed at Kia of Portland.
Where am I covered by this warranty?
While the limited warranty is valid throughout the contiguous United States, all repairs done under the limited warranty must be performed at Kia of Portland. In order to perform warranty repairs, you are responsible for delivering the vehicle to Kia of Portland at your own expense.
25/36 City/Highway MPG
Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!